Understanding Evaluation: The Process and the Product
On Wednesday, November 14, from 7:00 - 9:00pm, NESCA Founder and Director Ann Helmus, Ph.D. will discuss the "nuts and bolts" of neuropsychological evaluation.
- What exactly is a neuropsych evaluation?
- Why would you have your child evaluated, and when?
- How do you choose someone to evaluate your child?
- How does an experienced neuropsychologist drill down into your child's "symptoms" (attention deficits, executive function weaknesses, etc.), to fully understand what's likely going on in his/her brain, and explain that to you clearly?
- And, then, how can YOU use this enhanced knowledge to improve your child's ability to learn?
When: Wednesday, November 14th, 7:00 – 9:00pm
Where: NESCA, 55 Chapel Street, 2nd Floor, Newton, MA
This presentation is free! Seating is very limited, so RSVP quickly to Amanda Renzi or Melissa Jensen at 617-658-9800, ext. 0, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.