The National Association of Special Education Teachers
May 5, 2014
- Newly Improved & Updated! -
IEP Goals & Objectives
with Common Core State Standards
NASET has updated its very popular IEP Goals and Objectives app. This vastly updated application allows you to easily build a list of students, and for each one, choose and build lists of IEP annual goals,short-term and behavioral objectives, incorporating Common Core State Standards (CCSS). For each behavioral objective, you are provided with the option to add a mastery level. The output of each student's list of goals and objectives can then be sent by email or text message.
This App allows you to:
This App allows you to:
- Build a list of students and then save, edit, add, and/or delete selected goals and objectives that are unique for each student
- Develop multiple goals and objectives for each student
- Export the assembled annual goals, short term objectives and behavioral objectives for each student via email or text message
- Plan certain significant components of each student's educational curriculum
- Build an exportable list of enrichment experiences to enhance each student's development from a list of over 2,700 suggested activities
- More than double the number of annual goals and short-term objectives from which to choose
- Includes Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
- Optional mastery level selections offered for each behavioral objective
- Allows you to build a list of students and then save the selections of goals and objectives for each student
- Easier to use the collected choices by including the student's first name in the final behavioral objectives list that you compile
- More flexibility that allows you to add, delete and/or edit the selected goals and objectives
To see demonstration videos of this application, click here, or to see how to use this application for a specific case study example, click here.
Purchase in the iTunes Store for only $19.95!
Special Education Dictionary
The NASET Special Education Dictionary gives you thousands of terms used in special education with their respective definitions and easy-to-understand explanations. This practical app is the most comprehensive dictionary available in special education.
You can look up any definition by means of the main search or alphabetical search. If you work in the field of special education or are a parent of a child with special needs, you should have the NASET Special Education Dictionary in your app library.
Introductory Price $1.99.
- Thousands of special education terms and definitions at your fingertips
- Extremely clear and simple definitions are easy for anyone to understand
- Complete sentence-based definitions in English
- Alphabetical scroll list and or search options
- Export terms and definitions by message, email, Facebook, Twitter and even copy to device clipboard!
Click HERE to purchase and download this unique app.