February 23, 2015
The 9th session of Camp Kaleidoscope, which provides a relaxing summer camp experience for families affected by autism, will take place this June 27 - June 30, 2015 in Starksboro, Vermont. You can apply HERE! The deadline for applications is March 7th.
Camp Kaleidoscope is dedicated to strengthening families through a holistic approach. They support the unique needs of those in the autism community so they may enjoy a memorable vacation, create positive memories and network with other families.
Special features include:
- Planned by families, for families;
- Volunteer support for each family (Family Partners);
- Gluten-free and casein-free choices at each meal;
- Art, sensory and nature based discovery programs, developed to be universally accessible for all campers;
- Adult classes in art, hiking, trends in autism and self-care.
One parent noted, "Going to camp was rejuvenating to each of us in different ways. We enjoyed family time together in a community that embraced our family for who we are. Each of our children had special time with us and made friends with other campers. It was the highlight of our year!"
If you have any questions about Camp K or our fees, please follow links for general information or fees and registration. You can also download the 2015 flyer here.
Please contact Camp Director Carole Blane at 802-881-8267 or by email to email@example.com with any questions.