March 2, 2015
The terrific HOPEhouse at Cotting School residential transition program in Lexington, MA has openings.
At HOPEhouse, young adults have opportunities to:
- Grow and develop independent living skills;
- Live and learn with peers;
- Build vocational and post-secondary experience;
- Actively participate in planning their own futures;
- Use home-school connections to expand opportunities in their communities?
- Connect with others working toward similar goals.
For additonal information, please contact Outreach Director Lindsay Jean Casavant, by calling 781-862-7323 x 191 or by email to email@example.com.