via the Museum of Science Boston
May 4, 2015
Young people with disabilities, including high school and college students, as well as young adults looking for their first job, are invited to apply to participate in a career exploration workshop.
Learn the details of jobs in today’s workplaces:
- Meet individuals who work in health care, education, human services, fundraising, retail, technology, and government;
- Gain information to plan for your own employment;
- 15 minutes to conduct an informational interview with a wide range of professionals;
- Presentation on dressing for that interview - Stepping Stones to Savvy Suiting;
- Presentation on self-employment;
- Light breakfast and lunch provided.
Limited to 40 participants.
When: 9:00am – 1:30pm Thursday, May 21, 2015
Where: Museum of Science
1 Science Park, Boston, MA 02114
Deadline: May 7, 2015. Applications are accepted via the website below on a first come, first served basis. You will be notified via email as to whether your application has been approved by May 13. Application website: https://tiny.cc/OSOPWOC
Questions or accommodation requests should be directed to Nora Nagle, Museum of Science ADA and 504 Accessibility Coordinator, at: (617) 459-4084.