February 10, 2016
|Kathleen Pignone, M.Ed.|
Participants will learn how to:
- Contingency plan when Transition Plan A (and even Plan B) is not working out as hoped;
- Create and balance a long-term plan with short-term attainable goals;
- Foster social motivation and engagement and prevent isolation;
- Develop motivation, perseverance and resiliency using a strengths-based and person-centered approach;
- Help teens and young adults learn skills necessary for engaging in decision making and daily activities independent of parents;
- Access key community resources.
Light refreshments will be served. Admission is only $20/person, and seating is limited.
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org, with "Failure to Launch" in the subject line.
When we receive your RSVP, we will send payment information and a confirmation.