Participants in this work shop will learn how to:
· Contingency plan when Transition Plan A (and even Plan B) is not working out as hoped
· Create and balance a long-term plan with short-term attainable goals
· Foster social motivation and engagement and prevent isolation
· Develop motivation, perseverance and resiliency using a strengths-based and person-centered approach
· Help teens and young adults learn skills necessary for engaging in decision making and daily activities independent of parents
· Access key community resources
Light refreshments will be served. Admission is free, although seating is limited!
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org, with "Failure to Launch" in the subject line.